Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Next?

After Bayou Battles, I put away the skellingtons for a bit to work on my original army, my Black Templars. Most of that involved dropping major portions of the army into Simple Green and starting over. The BT's were my among the first models I ever painted 11-12 years ago, after the GW gateway drug that was Mordheim  got me hooked into painting and such.

Suddenly, though, I have little time on my hands. In addition to working as a writing tutor, I just picked up a part time gig at a local home brew store. So painting time has been limited.

Since I have Friday off from both jobs, though, I'm going to pack away the BT's and drag the TK's back out. I need to touch some things up before the Alamo GT and don't want to wait til the last minute, again.

No comments: