Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mangler Squigs

Here we have the first mangler I made after a bit of priming. I didn't like how the feet came out, so i broke them off at the arches and redid them with greenstuff. I added what I intended to be gore dripping from its mouth with greenstuff as well.

This was the second one, Like the first, the main body is sculpey with the eyes and front parts of the feet are green stuff. Rather than having Empire milita soldier bits hanging from its mouth, I used skaven bits to have one trying to escape.

Here we have the beasties with some paint on them. 
I gave up on the its of gore dripping from their mouths. They looked more like tumors hanging off the lips than gore. Maybe if the squigs weren't red it would have looked better. The process was fun, but my sculpting skills need work. 

No comments: