Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Progress with Kit-Bashing

My skills in molding and customizing models are not even what I'd call developing. I did a little minor kit bashing for my elves, though.
On the right is an elf spearman. On the left is a spearman I made using the body and legs from some old dark elves I had left over from an attempt at a DE warband for Mordheim. Some extra spearman bits and some trimming of the shoulder armor, and he looks the part.
The kneeling legs, bow, and right arm are extras from the HE archers box. The head is an extra from the spearmen set, and the body is another DE torso.
This guy was originally intended for a D&D campaign, but I was able to add a HE banner and put a sword hilt on the scabbard to make up for the one that went with the hand that was holding it to make room for the banner. Hopefully I'll have a fairly unique BSB.

No comments: