Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Army False Start

With having to cancel out of LWGT and giving up on 40K for the time, there is no reason to delay starting the new fantasy army. Was going to start assembling my high elves today, but all of my glue has dried up. Then suddenly I had things I had to do and never got out for more glue.

For the time being I'm up in the air about a paint scheme. I like the blue and white, but I see so much of it. I was considering red until I saw a really nice red one, and now I don't want to do red. Not feeling it with yellow, orange, green, or purple. Now I'm considering doing a B&W/greyscale army with the only color being in the heraldry. I'm a long way from paint at this point, so it's entirely likely that I'll change my mind a few times.

Either way, this will be the first army I've built using non-GW models, even though it won't be many.

No comments: